Industrial Pendants

Seems like I see industrial lighting everywhere.  They are very trendy right now.  Trendy or not, I love them.  Something about them draws me in.  Maybe it's the metal caging and exposed Edison bulbs.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

They look so good hanging above dining tables or kitchen islands.

source


source



source

What's your take on the industrial lighting craze?  Are you in or out?

 
You're reading Industrial Pendants by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Sharing with
The Blissful Bee * Someday Crafts * Ginger Snap Crafts * DIY on the Cheap * Simply Designing * The Shabby Nest *

Comments

  1. FABULOUS all these pendants and the rooms where they are! I have a modern one, but not industrial atop my breakfast table. Thanks for sharing.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love industrial lighting! I like them mixed with rustic decor too.

    -Erin @ DIY on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, too. The pendants in the first kitchen are my favorite - I think those might be on my wish list this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love industrial lighting too. My favorite that you chose is the second to the last pic! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room