Get The Look: Modern Traditional Living Room

I love seeing pretty spaces and like most people, I want to know where the pieces in the room come from.  I love the grays and yellows in this living room.  The room is modern but still very classic.  It's a space I wouldn't mind kicking my feet up in.

 source

I've found some affordable decor items you could use to re-create this room.

Gray Geometric Pillow
Yellow Trellis Pillow
Ikat Pillow
Yellow Pillow
   
You're reading Get The Look: Modern Traditional Living Room by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room