New At Target

I was finally able to make a quick run to Target yesterday.  I like to steal away at lunch and take a few minutes to myself.  Retail therapy makes everything better right?  While browsing the aisles, I noticed some new things on the shelves.

This gold accent table is super cute and chic.  I wouldn't normally go for gold but I think it's the lines that got me.

The college dorm section had some really cute new items.  This accent table caught my eye.  I like the mix of blue with the wood top.

This little square ottoman made me happy.  It's got a fun pattern and can't go wrong with the blue.  It also came in yellow which was also nice.

This pillow was on an endcap and the pattern instantly pulled me in.  Again, blue and white.  Are you sensing a trend here?  What can I say, I like my blues.

I love this classic duvet cover.

There was a geometric chair that matches the little ottoman.  Love the yellow and white.

So much good stuff!  I had to grab what I needed and get out before items started jumping in my cart!  What are you loving at Target lately?

 
You're reading New At Target by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. Loving this whole geometric pattern trend!

    Now following you on Blog Lovin!
    XO from my home to yours,
    Alicia
    Femme Home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves