Hello Sunshine + Printable

Since my daughter got a desk I've been thinking of ways I can style it without taking over a space that is supposed to be hers.  Also the cutesy things I see for a desk I know will end up on the floor.  

I made a simple printable for her desk and stuck it in an Ikea frame.  I want her desk to be a happy place to sit and be creative and I thought this was the perfect little touch.




Here is the printable if anybody is interested.  Just right click and 'save as'.



 
You're reading Hello Sunshine + Printable by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. I love it! and it totally brightens up her space for the cold months. :)

    xo,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room