Friday Five

Hooray for the weekend!  This week seemed to drag by.  I'm always ready for the weekend.  Time to get things done around the house.

1) I was able to find a chandelier I liked for the master bedroom.  Hopefully we'll get a chance to hang it this weekend.

source

2) I also plan to add a border to our master bedroom curtains.  I've had the fabric for weeks but haven't had the drive to get up and actually do it.


3) I've been on a new recipe kick this week.  We've been trying a lot of new dishes.  This one for Black Bean and Rice Stuffed Peppers was a hit with the family.


4) In my search to fill up a gallery wall in the master, I came across this site full of free printables.


5) West Elm is having a great sale through Monday.  Coffee and side tables are 20% off!  All clearance is an extra 15% off.  I love a good sale.


Have a good weekend!

 
You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves