Friday Five

It's Friday!  It seemed like it didn't get here soon enough.  Not like I'm trying to rush through life, but I love the weekends.  Lots of family time and getting things done around the house.  And you know what else?  It's the first day of spring!!!  Woo hoo.  It's been feeling like spring around here for the last week or so.  The change in temps has been nice.  I don't care for cold weather so spring is welcomed with warm arms.

I wanted to share some things with you that have caught my eye over the past week.

1) I made a quick stop into Target this week and noticed the new Threshold items out for spring.  The bright colors are gorgeous!  There was lots of pink and gold on display.  I love the pink ottoman.  Makes me want to re-do my daughter's room just to get one.

ottoman / lamp / pink pillow / navy pillow / tray

Items are an extra 10% online with the code SHAMROCK.
 
2) Speaking of Target, they are having a sale on shoes for the family.  I've always loved their shoes.  Super affordable and always on trend.

 
Gabriela Sandals / Julie Wedges
Emmett Sneaker / Ernest Wingtip Oxfords
Rachel Piper Gladiator / Parker Sneakers

3) One of my favorite places for design inspiration now is Instagram.  So many talented bloggers and designers displaying their rooms.  If you're not following @paradecraze, you should.  They showcase pictures from Parade of Homes events around the country and they're always so nice.
 

4) Megan over at It's a Grandville Life built some amazing floating shelves in her dining room.  They look great with her buffet.


5) I've got my eye on this Kate Spade pillow at West Elm.  I like the pattern and of course the blue!


The weather is supposed to be nice for the first weekend of spring.  Hopefully we'll be able to get out and enjoy it.

Have a great weekend!

 
You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room