Get The Look: Z Gallerie Sapphire Saturation

I mentioned to you last week about getting the new Z Gallerie catalog.  One of the last photos is of this gorgeous blue, white, and chrome dining room.  Swoon.  They call it Sapphire Saturation.



I absolutely love the color scheme here.  The dark navy blue against the clean look of the white really pops.  Z Gallerie is a little rich for my wallet but that doesn't stop me from getting ideas from their catalog.

I pulled a few pieces from around the web to re-create this look on a more affordable budget.



 
You're reading Get The Look: Z Gallerie Sapphire Saturation  by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room