White Pintuck Bedding

Happy Monday!  It always seems like the weekend flies by.  I didn't do much.  It was a lazy weekend for me so not much happened around the house.  I did get some cleaning in though.  Boring, I know.

On Friday I picked up some new bedding for the master bedroom makeover.  I showed you some options I had last week.  I had decided on the ruched bedding from Walmart.  I went in for it on Friday and walked out with something different.  Next to the ruched bedding was pintuck bedding.  I had always liked this texture so I went for it.  It jumped in my cart.  I couldn't wait to get it onto our bed.  This set got great reviews and was cheaper than some of the more expensive designer brands.

The white instantly made our room look lighter.  It already gets a lot of sun in here so it was bright.  This is a comforter set, which I wasn't going for, but it was nice to just throw the comforter on instead of fighting with a duvet and cover.  I loved that the comforter actually hangs over the side of the bed.  Since we have a pillowtop mattress, it's hard to find a cover that isn't too short.
 

With all the dark furniture, I wanted the bedding to remain airy.

 
Look at those pintucks.  I think I made a good last minute decision.  I asked hubby if he liked it too.  He replied, "If you like, I like it."  He knows what to say right?


I plan to buy some pillows to add some color to the bed.  I don't want it to be all white.


Love this new view of our bed.

 

I think a dark gray accent wall behind the bed is next.  Oh, and that metal wall decor will hopefully become a mirror.


Check out the progress in the master bedroom:
Master Bedroom Plan
DIY Fabric Trimmed Curtains
New Plan
Progress
New Desk
DIY Acrylic Tray 
Bedding Options
 
You're reading White Pintuck Bedding by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Sharing with
Thrifty Decor Chick *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room