The Chair

I've shown several photos of the in-progress master bedroom makeover. One question I keep getting is where did I get the chair in the office area.  Well my friends, the answer is Overstock.

 

I originally was going for gray chaises lounge chairs in this space but realized I couldn't afford it and we didn't really need two chairs.  I loved this chair when I first saw it.  It has straight contemporary lines with a mid-century flair.

 

It is more neutral than I was going for but I can easily change the look with a throw pillow.  It also keeps this corner nice and bright.


Look at those lines.  The legs are stunners.


The chair is very comfortable and even the kids love to jump in it while I'm working on the computer.  The fabric is linen, which I was expecting to be more flimsy, but so far it's held up great.  It seems very durable.  The low armrests don't seem practical but actually don't bother me.  When I look for armchairs, I usually would look for higher ones where I can actually rest my arms on.  These lower ones allow me to curl up in the chair without being restrained.


Sadly this chair sold out after I purchased it.  The reviews were great on it which made me feel better about purchasing such a big piece online.

Check out the progress in the master bedroom:
Master Bedroom Plan
DIY Fabric Trimmed Curtains
New Plan
Progress
New Desk
DIY Acrylic Tray 
Bedding Options
White Pintuck Bedding
DIY Placemat Pillow
Another Placemat Pillow
Gray Accent Wall 

 
You're reading The Chair by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room