Friday Five

Happy Friday!

This week I wanted to share some things that have caught my eye around blogland.


1) If you're looking for cheap wall art while making a big impact, try this tutorial.  I love the bold graphic print.

 

2) Megan posted on changing your blog from Blogger to Wordpress.  I found this interesting.  I've been wanting to switch mine over but I know there are so many challenges with doing so.  Her step by step makes it seem so easy.

 

3) You know I love me some blue.  Erin over at House of Turquoise made over her patio and it's beautiful.  I love the mix of blues and greens and the view from the deck is breath taking!


4) Seems like every project Dana puts her hands to, it turns out great.  She and her husband built a waste bin enclosure.  No more looking at that plastic thing of an eyesore on the side of the house.

 

5) Since summer is in full swing, there are many of us that will host outdoor shindigs.  I always have trouble finding outdoor coolers for holding drinks.  I came across this tutorial.  She spray painted plastic bins from the dollar store so they look more industrial.


Here's to a relaxing weekend.  We have a few more weeks to enjoy before school starts back next month.  Where did the summer go?

 
You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room