Mad For Plaid

Hey peeps.  Fall is finally here and it feels nice to walk outside now without immediately soaking through my clothes.  I love this time of year because the temps are going down and we seem to spend more time outside.  I don't like however the shorter days.

I've noticed recently is all the fall catalogs that plaid is everywhere.  I don't typically like plaid but I have spotted a few things that I could possibly add to my decor.



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Are you liking the plaid this season?

 
You're reading Mad For Plaid by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. Loving the plaid this season!! Target has some cute rugs and dish towels that caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves